Monday, August 21, 2006

Ahhh, potheads: The jesters of the criminal underworld

Seeing this just brings a smile to my face. Maybe it's because I've smoked more than my share of grass back in the day. Maybe it's because I've probably smoked your share as well. Regardless, once again, the ubiquitous pothead has proven that sometimes waiting for the guy to call back is just too long a wait, and you need some greenery STAT.

I present to you dumbasses from New Zealand who don't know the meaning of the phrase "Promotional Materials".



With that in mind, I'd like to give a shout out to actual show "Weeds", whose promotion this is. The show is quite excellent, and I wouldn't mind a gig writing for the show. It airs on Showtime, which I don't have yet.

1 comment:

Becca said...

since you linked my site, I blogged today. I can't let the fans down :-)