Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Couple of nice random bits



Despite my marathon reading session this past weekend, I managed to take a break to stop and smell the roses. Well, to eat a calzone and watch Howard the Duck, which is a terrible movie, but I love it. I can't believe how much I still love it, too. And it has duck tits! How many other movies can you say that about? NONE! That's right! Duck tits, right there on screen. I seem to remember them as a child, then had the rumor confirmed.

Anyway, when I decided to hit the interweb and try to find the song (Success!) and pictures of Howard, I came across this blog that had a list of the 20 favorite/best guy in suit performances. I was pleasantly surprised.

Additionally, on this week's Flight of the Conchords, they did this hilarious song called Bowie's In Space. I peed myself.

Just now, I mean. Excuse me.

No comments: