Saturday, November 25, 2006

Marlon Brando: The brilliance continues from beyond...

Many of you know his from his fine works in such films as The Godfather, Streetcar Named Desire, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Score, ummm... GoBots: Battle of the Rock Lords.

I had always heard stories as to the man's poetic genius, often relayed in interviews with Sean Penn and Johnny Depp. But not until now was I able to witness it first hand. Some brilliance entitled for the eyes of one Charlie Sheen, or Ma-Sheen, as he's affectionately referred to by John Malkovich, and John Malkovich alone.



"I'm feeling like a very large turd on a very thin stick. I'm holed up in bed and taking everything from sled dog urine to powdered East Indian vulva-maybe won't work tomorrow if I feel the same. I really feel bad for not showing up at your birthday bash but I really feel shitty and best stay in bed. I don't have much of a selection. I'm sure it will be a kick in the ass and I hate to miss it-Happiest of birthdays to you, Charlie. Love Marlon"

I don't think I'll ever be able to inform others that I am ill in the way thaat Brando has captured the essence of what it truly is to be sick. And now I know what I need to take next time I'm feeling under the weather. Good thing I have my CVS Extra Care card.

And what the hell were up with the Rock Lords anyway? they're robots, but they can take on the form of rocks to confuse others? I think I'm gonna notice if a rock is suddenly where a robot was.

3 comments:

Rob Grace said...

thank you

Rob Grace said...

(that "thank you" is supposed to be read in the drummin'- for-quarters guy voice, by the way)

The Dude Speaks said...

boom..chick..boom, boom..chick

DRUMMING FOR QUARTERS!!

boom..chick..boom, boom..chick

LET'S GO BLUE JAYS!!!