Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Halloween costume! aka I rule as I figure out how to use the photo function

I'm hoping this works.

I'm also curious what would happen if I took this picture and post it on Craigslist in the "erotic services" category, to see if anyone out there has a Pac Man fetish. I wonder how much I could make for that.

UPDATE: Ok, so it does work. Now my rampage of pictures will not be stopped.








Here's a picture of me interrupting a bunch of girls getting their picture taken at my class reunion.
















And because it's awesome, here's a picture of Lo Pan!


2 comments:

shaygo said...

yippee!! you learned how to post photos!! and you limked to me!! and you commented on my blog!! you're the best!!

your hallowen costume is genius.

The Dude Speaks said...

Goddamn right it is!