Thursday, April 26, 2007

LostSpeak: 4-26-07

First, I thought the ending was really cool with the two revelations. Second, I don't trust the Russian, and not just because he was the bad guy in Toy Soldiers. Third, I'm starting to cast some doubt over Jack, which frightens me a little. Fourth, stop messing with my head when it comes to Juliet. No shades of grey, dammit.

Let us discuss ridiculous theories of the week.

(In other, non-Lost related news, Fox saw it fit to cancel yet another Nathan Fillion/Tim Minear show. Drive was cancelled after four episodes. I did not watch the show, mainly for fear that my enjoyment of it would almost ensure cancellation. Alas, I discover that, much like with the universe, my actions are inconsequential and I don't matter. I'll try to catch the show. I saw parts, like the concept, love the cast. But the theme music is really lame, especially when you compare it to the Firefly theme.

Take my love, take my land....)

No comments: