Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Movies Open This Week... AND I'VE SEEN 'EM!!!



I caught two new movies that are opening up at theaters this weekend. Firstly, I saw the highly anticipated Where The Wild Things Are, which I find funny because I could've seen a test version of it 2 years ago, but opted to see Juno instead. I'm glad I waited, though, as this version is probably far different from what was shown back then.

I also caught the baddest movie being released on any screen of all time: BLACK DYNAMITE!!! (DY-NO-MITE! DY-NO-MITE!) If this is playing near you, I highly recommend it. It's hi-larious, and fun, and it knows what it is but doesn't try to make fun of it as much as pay respect and create another character into the legion of Blaxploitation heroes. Frankly, I think it succeeds.

(The reviews may not convey that as much, as I wrote them rather late).

Still, check out the reviews, help me out. Thanks!

No comments: