Saturday, June 02, 2007

I HATE SHAYGO

That's right. And I hate her cat, too.

Oh yeah, I went there.

Why do I hate her? Because she tagged me.

Quel tagging?

"Here are the rules of this particular game: you (meaning me) have to post 8 random facts about yourself. then, in the post, you, the tagged, magically tag eight other bloggers and notifies them that they have been tagged."

I'm modifying it, though. Because I'm awesome like that.

Here we go:

1) I fucking hate when people do stupid shit like this. It's the same reason why I loathe mass joke emails and chain letters, and why a burning fire ignites anytime anyone I know and care about uses "LOL". (And MySpace can suck a dick. Not that it has anything to do with this, but I felt it needed to be said since I got so bogged down in the making Simon Pegg laugh thing, I forgot all about it).

Nobody gives a damn about random things about me. They want sexy twin nurses, like this.

There you go. One random thing about me.

I will not forward it on.

PS- Shaygo dates this loser.

2 comments:

shaygo said...

that is, without a doubt, the best response i can imagine to something like this.

ps: you're a douchebag.

-Brady said...

I'm glad I only comment on blogs and am not a "blogger" so I don't have to play silly blogging games.
Hold Fast-
-Brady

PS: Dude, a douchebag is a Hygienic product, you should take that as a complement