Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Teeter needs your help

I received an urgent communique from Teeter this morning. For those who don't know, Teeter is awesome. Were it not for her, I would have lost my mind somewhere in Utah. She's a most excellent travelling compadre, and someday she and I will travel in a van across the country, solving mysteries.

(And our children will form a family band...)

But Teeter's got some awesome talent, and she made me watch the video for her band about two hundred and twelve times in a five day span. It finally left my head last week. (Replaced by Mah Na Mah Na, if you must know).

Here's what she says:

*************************************************************
OK CHECK IT. My people! Got a quick favor to ask, it's kind of lame to ask - but I never win anything in life, or at least I haven't since 8th grade - so I thought it would be fun to try!

LadybiRds, my new cheezepop project, has been nominated for URB Magazine's "Next 1000" contest, which means, if we win. we get some sizable coverage in the mag. Would you guys vote for us?? It's supes e-z, you just click on the 5 stars to the right of the photo, till they turn purple - then refresh the page. Your vote might not reflect right away, but it will eventually. You can vote as many times as you want - or as few!

I love yall y'alls guts and want to thank for being my bud.

Here's the link!
http://www.urb.com/promotions/next1000/profiles/249-Ladybirds.php

TEEEEE-TER

So please, I implore the few readers of my humble blog to go and vote. And vote often.

Or not.

It's entirely up to you.

1 comment:

The Dude Speaks said...

well done. I thank you. And Teeter thanks you.

And the Sperber-Prince Family Singers also thank you.