Thursday, February 24, 2011

Talkin music, and another video.

In honor of Radiohead's new album released this week, here's Morgan Freeman receiving his boxed set of the last album.



By the way, I've been listening to the new album like crazy, and I somewhat enjoy it. But I'm through defending Radiohead and my love of them, so you're on your own when it comes to this one.

Music of late I haven't really been paying much attention to. The best album I heard last year was the new Underworld album. And yes, it does make me very happy when there's a new Radiohead and a new Underworld album released within a few months of each other. (Just like their previous albums, now that I think about it).

In other music news, it's a bummer about the White Stripes breaking up, but then I take comfort in knowing that there might be a new Soundgarden album on the way. My 16 year old self has never been happier.

No comments: