Thursday, April 22, 2010

Are kids small... or just far away?

There are few words that can describe this Insane Clown Posse video. But it must be seen.

I know what you're thinking. "DUDE?!?! I know you have odd music taste, but why the fuck are you listening to songs by Insane Clown Posse?!?!"

And my answer is this: Larry, the guy who made The End Of Irony below, showed me this video. And it blew my mind.

Keep this in mind: This video is done with no sense of irony and is, for all intents and purposes, a genuine song. Also, allegedly the Clown-folk are very Christian, which explains the disdain in the scientist lyric.



Fuckin magnets. How do they work?

I don't find it necessary for anything to parody this work. It's sort of impossible to make it any more hilarious and amazing than it already is.

That being said, the two least likely folks managed to do come close on SNL last weekend.



Made me laugh. Parts, anyway.

No comments: