Monday, December 28, 2009

Robert Downey Monday

Yeah, so I checked out that Sherlock Holmes movie. The short version is I was entertained, but mostly because of the awesome chemistry between Downey and Law. They do great work, the movie lets them down. But it wasn't nearly as dumb as it could have been.

Still, you know you're in trouble when in the cannon of Holmes literature and films at your disposal, the one this most closely resembles is Young Sherlock Holmes.

(Fun fact of 6 degrees: Guy Ritchie, director of Sherlock Holmes and Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, cast Young Sherlock Holmes in Lock Stock, and I was so excited because I never saw that actor again until his movie. Watson, sadly, no clue...)

Also because it kicks ass, here's that Iron Man 2 trailer, which constantly melts my face off. May can't come soon enough....



Cheers to the good folk at /film for finding this one.

No comments: