Friday, December 31, 2010

Best/Worst of 2010

There was only one movie this year that arrived, and was the greatest movie since Rambo.

And that movie is Piranha 3D. It has everything you want in a movie, in one tight 85 minute package. In 3D no less.

Hands down, best movie of this year.

Aside from that, I enjoyed these movies quite a bit. I don't really feel like getting into they "whys" of my choices just yet, but perhaps someday I shall.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Black Swan
Toy Story 3
Warriors Way
Cyrus
Predators
Please Give
Social Network



HONORABLE MENTION
Youth In Revolt, Book of Eli, Shutter Island, Crazies, Repo Men, Hot Tub Time Machine, Rec 2, Kick Ass, The Losers, Best Worst Movie, MacGruber, Get Him To The Greek, Splice, Joan Rivers A Piece of Work, Inception, Dinner For Schmucks, The Other Guys, MACHETE, The Town, Let Me In, Mystery Team, Red, Harry Potter Does Something, Rare Exports, Harry Brown, District B13 Ultimatum, Monsters, Tron Legacy (Until you think about it), Girl With Dragon Tattoo, Girl Who Played With Fire.


BAD
Legion
Human Centipede
Alice in Wonderland
She's Out of My League
Survival of the Dead
Clash of the Titans
Tiny Furniture
Greenberg
Somewhere


AWESOMELY BAD
From Paris With Love
Jonah Hex
Expendables
Resident Evil Apocalypse



MEH
Percy Jackson and The Olympians
Cop Out
Date Night (Saw these last two on a plane, so they get a pass for taking my mind off turbulence)
Daybreakers
In My Sleep
Centurion
Iron Man 2
Robin Hood
Wall Street Money blah blah

STILL NEED TO SEE:

Biutiful, True Grit, The Illusionist, The Fighter, How Do You Know, I Love You Philip Morris, 127 Hours, Four Lions, Due Date, Unstoppable, Skyline, Faster. The Kings Speech, Jackass 3D, Enter The Void, Buried, Easy A, Leaves of Grass, Catfish, I'm Still Here, Mesrine, Red Riding Trilogy, Valhalla Rising, The American, Animal Kingdom, The Square, The Kids Are Alright, Get Low, Life During Wartime, Salt, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Winnebago Man, Despicable Me, The Killer Inside Me, I Am Love, Winter's Bone, The A Team, MicMacs, Solitary Man, OSS 117 Lost In Rio, The Good The Bad The Weird, Exit Through The Gift Shop, Waking Sleeping Beauty, Ghost Writer, Runaways, City Island, Mother, Green Zone, Frozen, North Face (58)

STILL NEED TO SEE FOR THE PAIN

Furry Vengeance, Yogi Bear, Nutcracker 3D, Last Airbender, Remember Me (5)

1 comment:

R.BillMountain said...

I have seen exactly 19 of the fims you have not yet seen.

I have not seen exactly 19 of the films which you have seen.

I am now buying 19 lottery tickets prominently featuring the number 19, because I AM freaking out...man.