Monday, February 08, 2010

Moviesonline stuff

Things have been starting up again over at the Moviesonline site, and I kicked things off this week with a list of what I consider the best sci-fi flicks of the past decade.

Check it out, why don'tcha?

I'm hoping to do more fun things for them, similar to the Fanastic Mr. Fox video I did some time ago.

What's that? You don't know what Fantastic Mr. Fox thing I speak of? Thankfully YouTube is here to enlighten you.



(There's also a semi-coherent review of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus up, but it's ok because that's a semi-coherent movie).

1 comment:

R.BillMountain said...

When the picture is in the Imaginarium, it's unrestrained visual joy. Otherwise, it's strained and clunky...I say stay IN the Imaginarium, and give Tom Waits his own feature as the devil.