Monday, November 30, 2009

The kind of infectious that's good to spread! UPDATED!!



The awesome folk over at /Film have given love to my Fantastic Mr. Anderson interview!!!

(They just made the links section!)

If you're a fan of the short, feel free to post the link to the moviesonline.ca page on your Facebooks or Twitters and Diggs and stuff. I don't know how to work this wacky interwebz contraption, but this is a wave I can ride for at least a few days. With enough drawing out, I think this thing can be flavor of the week!

Well maybe not.

But still, it's fun to dream. Thanks for the good words and support!


Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to check out my Ninja Assassin review! It was a great screening, and though you weren't all there in person, you were there in spirit alongside me!

UPDATED: The "Movieline Buzz Break", and Drew "Moriarty" McWeeney over at his HitFix Morning Read have also been awesome and featured the interview as well! Many thanks! Check out their sites as well! Spread the love like peanut butter!

No comments: