Friday, July 18, 2008

Why doesn't anyone want to see Space Chimps with me?

Seriously! This is a movie about monkeys in space, people! It's the biggest no-brainer since the alien versed the predator. (Granted, a movie they screwed up not once but TWICE, but still if you just watch the scenes where they serve each other, it's a tolerable motion picture).

But these are monkeys... AND THEY'RE IN SPACE!!! How does that not equal box office gold?!?!?

And why does everyone laugh when I ask them if they want to go see it this weekend?!?!? This is the epic motion picture event of the summer, and all I get are polite laughs, usually followed by the phrase "Wait, are you serious?"

Goddamn right, I'm serious. It's got monkeys in a space ship, and throwing bananas at each other. BANANAS!!! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! (Like that song, My Humps).

No comments: