Sunday, November 04, 2007

Haven't been posting in awhile.

Yeah, I know. I'm lazy, what can I say. I'm also pretty busy with a bunch of other writing projects at the moment. I briefly toyed with the notion of turning this into one of those screenwriting blogs I always read, and update you all, my gentle readers, with the progress of my work. That way, I have a public forum who can humiliate me for slacking.

But then I thought that's Uber-pretensious.

Then, I thought how can it be pretensious if only 5 people read this site right?

Then I remembered I had a deadline for some reviews that I owed the website I occasionally write for. You can peep out my thoughts on Boogeyman 2 and Postal, the new film from Uwe Boll. I think it might surprise you.

Also, I wanted to give a quick shout out to friend of the blog (and The Dude himself, and most of you readers out there) Matty Payne. All around great guy. And fluent German speaker. I have a link over to his site, Fistful of Koi (featuring work from Ben "Denim Like A Jean" Holmes). And I also have this amazing music video as well. Words can't describe it. Just live it.

(For the Low Cool crowd, I'm fairly certain this is what Payne and Holmes worked on with our beloved Pedro, who recently had a child. Well, the wife, had the child, but you know what I mean.)

Oh, and last night, I managed to witness what could possibly be the greatest motion picture of all time. It's called Ninja 3: The Domination. It's directed by the man who brought us Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. It's about an aerobics instructor/telephone repair woman who gets possessed by the vengeful spirit of a ninja. This ninja then proceeds to claim revenge on the lives of the cops that killed him. This movie is truly unbelievable. To prove it, this is the opening of it. (Note to those who watch at work, you can watch this without sound, it's that powerful!)

And it only gets more amazing from here.

More reviews forthcoming.

No comments: