Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!!


I've been on vacation. My first paid vacation. It was unbelievable. Very relaxing. I won $4 at video black jack and decided I was good. I didn't do anything on the caliber of going into Coca Cola world with a Pepsi (true story, 4 years ago) or pass out those flyers for hookers (also, true story, 2 years ago). But I did walk all over Vegas in a tux, telling passsers by that "the bitch left me at the alter". In a town with free drinks everywhere, you'd think that would get me some booze.

Alas, I shall chronicle my exploits in a later post, but I just wanted to let my seven faithful readers know that I'm still alive. And I look damn fine in a tux, even if my eyes are barely there. (That would be the open bar).

(Becca got very tan from all the hours by the pool. I, however, am now a lovely shade of pink.)

2 comments:

turkish forever said...

Love the tux

shaygo said...

i'll be the first to say it:

you look adorable in that picture!