Thursday, August 17, 2006

For my NY peeps!

any of my old friends out there on the east coast want to meet Tony Jaa? Of course you do, who am I kidding? Anyway, I saw over on Ain't It Cool News that Tony Jaa will be in New york on Tuesday to promote "The Protector" which is a much more badass title than "Tom Yung Goong" which is the original title. Either way, the new marketing for American audiences seems to neglect the fact that Tony Jaa is protecting his pet elephant. Seriously. Then he kicks everyone's ass. EVERYONE!!!

Anyway, the link to the info about the evening is here. I strongly urge you to make it if you can. The dude's ridiculous. Ong Bak is amazing, and Tom Yu... sorry, The Protector, is even more so. Check him out, because if he's around for awhile, I can put him in things.

No comments: